Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hitsuji no Uta

Anime "Hitsuji no Uta" is Horror Anime of the Kei Toume original. The Manga version was published serially in "Comic Birz" (Gentosha) to November, 2002 issue than January, 1996 issue. As for the book, seven volumes are published. In May, 2003, it was released as OVA.
When I was young, Kazuna Takashiro which lost mother was left with the Eda married couple who was a friend of father. Thereafter Kazuna grows up with Eda married couple without meeting father, and it is in now when I was to a high school student, and the story that it is appears to the adopted child of the Eda married couple formally. Kazuna sent the extremely normal high school life that there was not of the particularly strange place except that I came to watch dreams of the small time well.
On such one day, Kazuna watches the blood which stuck to an arm of You Yaegashi of the classmate, and it is attacked by a strange sense. And I visit the house where I lived in with parents once and meet Chizuna Takashiro which is a real older sister again so that it is led to the sense.
Therefore it is told death of father to Kazuna and is told "the illness" of the person of Takashiro. I came to want Blood of the Others and was rare disease I got rid of reason, and to attack another person, and Chizuna oneself was attacked like a vampire with the illness spasmodically by the illness. This illness may become sick in Kazuna, but it is said that it was left to Eda married couple by Shizuna because a boy has low probability to have.
But Kazuna has already felt that I became sick. Kazuna comes again under Chizuna and confides it. Chizuna constructs the medicine of the attack stopper across Kazuna, but Kazuna for fear of accepting a change is not going to drink the medicine of the attack stopper. I injure own wrist, and Chizuna to see it gives blood in Kazuna.
Kazuna which is going to keep away another person to protect Chizuna which I keep away another person in pursuit of a feature of father who I suffer from the same illness, and committed suicide, and lives and important people. Two people begin two livings before long to snuggle up … … .

No comments:

Post a Comment