Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happiness!

The work that Anime "Happiness!" made adult video Anime for PC of the Windmill production and Sony PS2 Anime. The Manga version was published serially in "Monthly Comic Alive" (Media Factory) by Rino Fujii drawing from August, 2006 to June, 2007. As for the book, two volumes are published. It was broadcasted as TV Anime from October, 2006 through December. It was released as OVA in January, 2007.
Yuma Kohinata of the chief character who lived without associating with magic in magic in the Mizuho slope with the connection since the young time. I lived an ordinary life with Sumomo which was "mother" Otoha Kohinata, the daughter who became a step mother from a certain circumstance.
However, I meet with the scene where student, Haruhi Kamisaka of one's school to go to uses the magic for and admire a return put around the Valentine day before, the shopping of the bad friend unintentionally. In addition, I get Valentine chocolate from her by the course on the next day.
On the other hand, I had a case that a school building collapsed because someone fought by magic in the evening in a school and news that a course and magic department became usually congruent at one time entered.
In the new school term that I greeted, a notice of the class announcement had the name of Haruhi where I came across in winter. New student life that I add he sister, Anri Hiiragi begins. However, I was lost in the school in the back, and the person whom I was going to do what it was acted secretly. Even if I go astray whether it is happy that wait for Yuma earlier that it was filled with disturbance of 1 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment