Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hidamari Sketch

Anime "Hidamari Sketch" is comedy Anime of the Ume Aoki original. The Manga version is published serially in "Manga Time Kirara Carat" (Houbunsha) from April, 2004. As for the book, five volumes are published. From January, 2007 to March, it was broadcasted as three times from January, 2010 to March, TV Anime in September from July, 2008.
Yuno which passed longed-for Yamabuki Senior High School art department. Because I am far from the home, I will live in apartment "Hidamari Zhuang" in the door front of the school. I picture the days when I am fun and am lively when six create it with Miyako of a classmate living in the next room, Hiro and Sae of an upper-class student living downstairs and Nori and Nazuna of the new pupil.
I change by a serialization time at a season and the time, and the turn is not decided in particular. However, as serialization continues, overall time passes little by little; is constituted.

No comments:

Post a Comment