Saturday, July 16, 2011

B Gata H Kei

Anime "B Gata H Kei" is school comedy Anime of the Yoko Sanri original. The Manga version was published serially in "Weekly Young Jump" (Shueisha) to 2011 10 than 2004 20. From April, 2010 to June, it was broadcasted as TV Anime.
Yamada ahead of high school entrance to school "the dream sexual partner" (the beautiful girl who is full of interest to the H called the person from Htomo)100 by the animated version.) However, probably because the character that rises if is in front of the man becomes the mischief; is yet a virgin.
One day Yamada has the boy who is not clear help the place where I fell off the step into in a bookstore (actually, a man was rolled up). I begin various approach when I know this Yamada which I felt if I am ordinary, and a virginity-like man is handy as a partner leaving a virgin when he is classmate, Takashi Kosuda of the high school later I drop Kosuda somehow, and to be able to finish the first H.

No comments:

Post a Comment