Friday, April 8, 2011

Tsukihime

Anime "Tsukihime" is visual Novell of the Type-Moon original. It becomes the video game for PCs of the release in October, 200. I was for Manga and was published serially in "Dengeki Daioh" (MediaWorks) until September, 2010 from October, 2003. As for the book, ten volumes are published. It was broadcasted as TV Anime until December from September.
After having been half-dead once when I was young, in Shiki Tohno which was the chief character of the story, the special eyes which could arrest the fragile part of "the thing" as a black line came to have "devil eyes of the direct death". However, I was able to live life that I was ordinary as an apparently normal boy because it was reproved by the woman whom I met accidentally when I found the ability unmanageable and received the glasses which blockaded the power of the eyes.
However, the continuation bizarre-hunting murder case that it is outrun the blood of the whole body which I share time and time when it was fixed at to return from the house of a relative left from childhood to the parents' house, and gets up, and a person is killed will suddenly change life of Shiki into non-daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment