Monday, April 25, 2011

Castle in the Sky

Anime "Castle in the Sky" is Hayao Miyazaki supervision, action fantasy long piece Anime of the Studio Ghibli production. It was shown a theater in August, 1986. In 1986, it was released as a novel.
Air pirate Dola family attacks a flight passenger ship flying at a certain night. When girl, Sheeta which I am kept in the government organization of special duty, and boarded a passenger ship stuns the Muska colonel who is a commander of the organization of special duty under cover of confusion, I get back the pendant of a blue stone from his breast. I am going to escape along a window, but I am found by an air pirate, and time sheeta surprised at falls off the passenger ship. The blue stone of the pendant which suffered from her chest which lost mind gave off light suddenly while I fell between clouds and Sheeta was wrapped up in light and descended slowly.
Boy, Pazu acting in Kozanchou shelters Sheeta which I went down with inexperienced light slowly from the sky in help, the home. One night passes, and I protect Sheeta from an air pirate and the government in pursuit of whereabouts of Sheeta, and Pazu plans an escape. The deceased father of Pazu was an adventurer, but it is ever said that I watched floating castle "Laputa" in the sky. I am told that a person from Laputa lives there. I come to know that it is legendary stone) which is said to be it when a "flight stone" (Laputa person used Sheeta being the descendant of the person from Laputa and the stone of the pendant which Sheeta has, and Pazu is convinced of the existence of Laputa. But the armed forces of the government appear just after that, and two people are kept.
When I show the broken robot which ever fell into Sheeta from the sky, and Muska which caught Sheeta again conveys that Sheeta is the progeny of Laputa royal families, I press it for cooperation to Laputa arrival in exchange for life of Pazu. Released Pazu faces the Sheeta recapture with the Dola family whom I waited for at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment