Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nurarihyon no Mago

Anime "Nurarihyon no Mago" is Supernatural Action Anime of the Hiroshi Shiibashi original. The Manga version is published serially in "Weekly Shonen Jump" (Shueisha) from March, 2008. As for the book, 16 volumes are published. It is broadcasted as TV Anime until December from June, 2010, and a sequel is going to broadcast it from a month in July, 2011.
Rikuo Nura is an at a glance extremely common junior high student, but, in fact, he is a grandchild of ghost "Nurarihyon" and inherits the blood of a quarter ghost. I live a somehow normal life while keeping company with ghosts who are in the house wham-bam every day.
When I was young, it was told a heroic episode in various ways by a grandfather and thought it to be cool with the ghost. However, one day I know that it is the existence that a ghost is made a fool of by a human being from the conversation with the friend … … .
Grandchild, Rikuo of Nurarihyon which does not yet succeed you while I am regarded as the Class Nura third generation. I wished that I wanted to grow like a human being contrary to neighboring expectation. The invitation of the test of a courage comes fluttering into such Rikuo from a classmate. With an appearance pushed by Kiyotsugu who said that a ghost appeared in the old school building, I would do a test of a courage together tonight. When I give ghosts of subordinates an order for Rikuo which does not want to let a ghost touch the human eyes to remain in a mansion, but perform it to いざ former school building … … .

No comments:

Post a Comment