Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fighting Spirit

Anime "Fighting Spirit" is sports Anime about the boxing of the George Morikawa original. The Manga version is published serially in "Weekly Shonen Magazine" (Kodansha) from February, 1990. As for the book, 95 volumes are published. From October, 2000 to March, 2002, it was broadcasted as TV Anime from January, 2009 to June. It was shown as Anime for theater in June, 2003 and September.
The high school student who son of fishing boat shop "Makunouchi", Ippo Makunouchi are bumbling, and is tender. I help mother bringing up one step since I was small and help a fishing boat shop with one woman.
Spring of the eleventh grader. Got entangled in a usual bully trio, and I was hit, and the one step was considered to be it bumpily. Prize fighter Mamoru Takamura where I happened to pass by by chance breaks in there and, as a result, saves Ippo. The place where mind Ippo which lost noticed "Kamogawa boxing gym." It was Jim full of the vigor in many trainees. I say, Takamura "returns to Ippo where I noticed quickly if I notice". Anything watches Ippo where I am going to return to in low spirits in shamefulness not to be possible with being hit and Takamura pictures a portrait of bully, Umezawa and puts it on the sand back and gives Ippo an order when I swat it. I fly in hard が of Takamura in Ippo which can give only a petty punch, and trainees of the gym which watched a punch of Ippo which received advice of how to beat drink breath. On the other hand, Ippo to see the video which borrowed from Takamura in Takamura "want to become a boxer" … I tell, I want to become strong. In Ippo going ahead through to the way of the boxing that is not easy at all, Takamura starts the homework that there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment