Monday, June 8, 2009

To Heart 2


The work that Anime "To Heart 2" made a video game of the aqua plus production Anime. It is released as a game for PCs from Lesf. From October, 2005 to January, 2006, it was broadcasted as TV Anime.

Get over the winter when - - is cold in March; and a season of the sprouting that finally arrived at.
I was going to invite one end to the carefree school life that was same as Yuji which it was a childhood friend, and was a fatal bond.
As a new season approaches, I have a feeling that the days when I thought that I do not change change little by little.
Konomi of a childhood friend entering our school in a new school term. It is an older sister of Yuji, and it is a Yama older sister like the older sister for me and Konomi.
It is not only it. Such a mind why something comes over with a season does it.
Spring comes over soon. Last year different spring - -

No comments:

Post a Comment