Saturday, June 27, 2009

Little Busters!


A love adventure game for PCs that game brand / Key produced "Little Busters!." A TV animated cartoon is decided this year.
Rin which was Syousuke Natume which was a childhood friend, the younger sister was the same, and chief character / Riki Naoe went to boarding school with Masato Inohara of the childhood friend, Kengo Miyazawa. I formed friend "little busters" of the justice they likened old days, something to a bad person, and to punish it and did a various thing. For Riki which I lost parents and blocked up, the existence that I took out oneself forth, and showed the large world was big. By the way, Riki which I was happy and felt it while it was rolled up in them who acted who were not thought about in absurdity, and was with them thought that "this time should have continued all the time".
One day Kyousuke which was a third grader came back from job hunting. Riki approaches four people of "littlebusters" when I "will do something almost old days". I have begun to say that Syousuke which heard it picked up a ball put near and "would make a baseball team". Riki make an effort to gather the members of the team. I made heroines and an encounter, baseball team "littlebusters" and put up Riki in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment