Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fate/stay night


The work which made a released adult game Anime from TYPE-MOON in Anime "Fate/stay night." It is "published serially in a monthly boy ace" (Kadokawa Publishing) from December, 2006 by Datto Nisiwaki drawing. It was broadcasted as a TV animated cartoon from January, 2006 to June. As for the book, eight volumes are published. There was great disaster as I burnt down the whole town. In flame, childish Siro Emiya which lost all is helped in magician, Kiritugu Emoya. I become an adopted child afterwards.
It is ten years from that. As for Siro Emiya, late step father, Kiritugu promise.  In order to become friend "of the" justice I continued training the magic every day.
It is rolled up in a fight between magicians called "Holy Grail War" from just an opportunity on such one day and contracts with sa-vanto alone, a say bar.
The contest that kills Holy Grail to grant the wish of the person that I had Holy Grail War, it in my hand to obtain a miracle with the familiar spirit (sa-vanto) of the 7 horse men person whom seven magicians (a master) were given.
And I boil what I cast the body to fight, and it is it because I know that great disaster ten years ago is a thing by the Holy Grail War, and Siro Emiya does not repeat that tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment