Saturday, June 6, 2009

S • A: Special A


Anime "SA :" Special A is romantic comedy Anime of the Maki Minami original. It is published serially in "a flower and dream" (Shiroizumi company) from April, 2004. From April, 2008 to September, it was broadcasted as TV Anime. As for the book, 16 volumes are published.
It is overthrow / Takisima on a chest for the humiliation that I lost by a professional wrestling game when I am young! Well, I race. I rise myself for being called "the second place" in Kei Takisima. In this school where super elite rich person school "private institution Hakusekan school Senior High School" where Hikaru Hanazono of the chief character goes to is slightly strange, I do class drawn game from A to F in results order. The A class hired only most excellent seven people, and it was the idol of the school student. In the class superior in the A class from one year in things of three years "S A (Special A)" —I was called popular name "SA". The "elite class of elites" can spend the service elegantly in the school building of the annex which the uniform is distinguished by special treatment, and is called paradise in the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment