Sunday, May 1, 2011

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

The work that Anime "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko" made light Novell of the Hitoma Iruma original Anime. The Manga version from October, 2010 "Dengeki G's Magazine" (is published serially in ASCII Media Works).) Broadcast is started in April, 2011 as TV Anime.
I (Makoto Niwa) will be left with a house of aunt (Meme Touwa) of the single life on account of the work of parents in a city. But when I enter a single life and the family of the aunt whom I asked … There was the futon which the foot grew. The futon was Erio Touwa of the cousin of daughter of Meme of the self-styled alien that is me. I seemed to cover Meme so that Erio without father was not spoken ill of by a relative. My youth points decrease because of the cousin who is an electric wave day by day … .
Though it is Ryuko Mifune, high stature of 179.9cm of the next seat called Ryushi which does a helmet to ride a bicycle at school of the transfer, I should have enjoyed youth with Maekawa which is super weak constitution, but am Erio again. There were Maekawa reason, Erio in the same school until last year and quitted school last year. I said that I was abducted by an alien when I thought that I came home by disappearance for half a year and seemed to begin to say when oneself was an alien. When a Ryushi reason, a thing of Ryoushi which everybody thinks not to want to be concerned very much are cool, it seems to be Erio that have begun to call Ryuko Mifune Ryushi.
How about my youth … .

No comments:

Post a Comment