Thursday, February 24, 2011

Psychic Detective Yakumo

The work that Anime "Psychic Detective Yakumo" made the novel of the Manabu Kaminaga original Anime. The Manga printing block is published serially in "Asuka Magazine" (Kadokawasyoten) to "Hana to Yume" (Hakusensya) from 2009 from 2007 to 2008. As for the book, in total 4 are published. It was broadcasted as TV Anime until December from October, 2010.

It is Yakumo Saito of the university student with the young man who had the red left eye showing the soul of the dead person. I held a heart nobody till now, but I began to have delicate feelings for Haruka Ozawa which one's eyes were said to "be beautiful" by for the first time and, for the constitution and breeding, came to pick quarrel with the neighboring human beings. I covered the red eyes with a much blacker contact lens, but stop what I cover after the death of 1 feeling. The mouth is a crosspatch considerably badly, but understands weight of the life in the heart. However, I tend to look down upon the life of own and I advance by oneself and tend to run a risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment