Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nagasarete Airanto


Anime "Nagasarete Airanto" is romantic comedy Anime of the Takeshi Fujishiro original. The Manga printing block is published serially in "Monthly Shonen Gangan" and "Gangan Powered" (Square Enix) from January, 2002. As for the book, 17 volumes are published. It was broadcasted as TV Anime from April, 2007 to September.

I quarrel with father, and boy / Ikuto Tohoin of 14 years old that ran away from home by force falls off the passenger ship which I boarded carelessly. It was rolled up in a storm, and island "Airanto" which I arrived at after I was swallowed up by a big wave was an island only of a woman after cannot escape?

I draw the days of the island living of nice shameful uproar with the girls and mendicant priest of marked.

No comments:

Post a Comment