Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happiness!

Anime "Happiness!" is an adult game brand / the work which made a PC of Windmil and an article for Sony PS2, a love adventure game Anime for the cause of Japan. The Manga printing block is published serially in "Monthly Comic Alive" (Media Factory) from June, 2006. From October, 2006 to December, there was a broadcast sr hand as TV Anime.

Yuma Kohinata of the chief character who lived without associating with magic in Mizuhosaka with the connection in magic since the young time. I lived an ordinary life with Sumomo which was Otoha Kohinata which became the step mother from a certain circumstances, the daughter.

However, student of the school where oneself goes to, Haruhi Kamisaka meet with the scene using the magic and admire a return put around the Valentine day before, the shopping of the bad friend unintentionally. In addition, I get Valentine chocolate from her by the course on the next day.

On the other hand, I had a case that a school building collapsed because someone fought by magic in the evening in a school and news that department and magic department were combined at one time generally entered.

In the new school term that I greeted, there was a name of Haruhi which I came across in winter on a notice of the class announcement. New student life that I add he sister, Anri Hiiragi begins. However, I was lost in the school in the back, and the person whom I was going to do what it was acted secretly. Even if I go astray whether it is happy to wait for the earlier male truth of one month filled with disturbance?

No comments:

Post a Comment