Saturday, December 20, 2008

SHOUT!


Anime "SHOUT!" is published serially in love girl Anime of the Masami Nagata original, "a separate volume marguerite" from 2008.

I am kind, and Nagi Ohkouchi of a timid freshman is run over in Sadayama to smile at by circle invitation even if I take it with a chief character and will come to the drama meeting for the study.
However, as for Sadayama, Cara changes suddenly when I come to the clubroom. I appeal for the age of the first kiss at the station square as a ceremony of the enrollment, and it is ordered when I sing. Naturally it was Nagi which I cannot carry out, but there would be the help of Sadayama later and overcame oneself who was timid and was able to accomplish station square ceremony somehow. Next day of the reception of the enrollment, Nagi match a pervert by a train going to school. Although I talk with Sadayama, it is granted a curious plan because you are a woman throughout the life if I do not demand help by oneself when no use. And when a pervert appeared again;, as for Snagi, is a curious plan……I advocate a prayer to Buddha in a train in a rash and a low voice, and it is succeeded by letting a pervert daunt. Sadayama which help contained to there, Nagi!? which feel like having somewhat beaten fast with Sadayama
The romantic comedy day when I was able to twist it a little when growth of timid Nagi and the exquisite coupling that interlaced solidly of the timid X sadist produce it even if I take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment