Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SAKURA IRONII


Anime "SAKURA IRONII" is published serially in "a separate volume marguerite" in love girl Anime of the Matu Kofuji original from 2007, and two books are published.

A graduation ceremony of middle 3. I make up my mind to confess girl Chiho of the chief character to Mr. favorite Somei. But it has been blocked by Manabu of the first love that therefore met again!  Though it was the guy who wanted to never meet…. 1,000 steps of whereabouts of the love that have a crush on an adult! ? In fact, I went out with an older sister when I intended to confess it to a teacher. It comes out to Manabu of the first love, besides. Manabu is a classmate at the age of the elementary school. I become cool and meet again in a senior high school. The whereabouts of two love?

No comments:

Post a Comment