Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Manga Blog (an explanation to the madness)

To my (currently) non-existant readers,

Boredom makes us do a lot of silly things...
In my case, I'm using this boredom as fuel to start my first blog, and not just any blog, but a blog on manga and anime! It's a hackneyed idea that numerous teens and overaged fans have done with the hopes of sharing their penchant for manga to the world. I'd like to say I'm different, but it really isn't the case... :(

I think the only difference between this blog and the hundreds of other manga blogs is the fact that I'm an inexperienced blogger and I've just started my manga/anime exploration. I guess you could say my fascination with manga began in middle school, reading the redundant series 'Inu-Yasha'. I continued reading with the typical 'Fruits Basket' and even stretching into 'Gravitation'. I stopped reading when I entered high school, where I thought it would be the end of my manga days. Now, as a high school senior who has just finished the dreaded college applications, I've found myself with a lot of time and a new computer. The world of anime and scanlations is at my fingertips!!! XD

After joining several forums and applying to be a proof reader for a scanlation site, I've decided to do what many have already done - blog about what I love. As a bored, almost college student, I'm going to soothe my inner manga fan by posting my manga and anime progression in the form of this here blog...

I guess that's all I have to say. Now, all I need to do is review and rave, while these words get lost in cyberspace. It's like speaking into a black abyss. Who knows if anyone will hear?

Best,
Pseudonymous Jayne ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment