Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mitsudomoe

Anime "Mitsudomoe" is comedy Anime of the Norio Sakurai original. The Manga printing block is published serially in "Weekly Shonen Champion" (Akita Shoten) from 15 in 2006. As for the book, 10 volumes are published. From July, 2010 to September, it was broadcasted as TV Anime. A sequel is going to broadcast it from January, 2011.

I eat it and am stubborn and eat between meals if there is time and I collect a cake edible at night in the pillow in large quantities and am crowded. Therefore I mind the weight and a figure, but it looks like I assume a defiant attitude now. Mitsuba which I tend to be going to diet, but do not last long all the time.

I take to father among triplets most. I take a bath together every day and always seem to sometimes sleep together. Futaba which it is rare for it to be made punishment shut in in an outside storeroom by father.

There are a large quantity of doubtful books by the pillow and I can write a cover at school and read it and never show it to other people. But there can be the thing that I finish to use the doubtful book for attack (it is rare to use as physics attack). The contents of the book are evaluated highly from Chiba. Hitoha which the book helping housework reads.

Triplets / Mitsuba Marui which "is not Japan's most similar", Futaba Marui of the sixth grader, Hitoha Marui. These comics are the gag strips which Mrui sisters and the neighboring people weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment