Monday, April 19, 2010

Rozen Maiden


Anime "Rozen Maiden"(Rozen Maiden) Japanese Animated Feature Film of the Nomad production to assume は, comics by PEACH-PIT and it the original. The Manga printing block was published serially in "Comic Birz" (Shueisha) until June, 2007 from August, 2002. It is published serially in "Weekly Young Jump" from April, 2008. In April, 3006, it was released as video game for Sony PS2. It was broadcasted as TV Anime from October, 2004 to December, and a sequel was broadcasted with December, 2006 from October, 2005 to January, 2006.
Boy / Jyun Sakurada of a junior high student spending days of the withdrawal. I was at the very limit of a time limit, and, as for him of depressed character, cooling-off assumed the article which I bought by a net mail order it and enjoyed a thrill.
One day he takes the direct mail which seems to be doubtful. I meet the question that do not "sow whether you wind it up" written there with a light feeling. Then a solid leather bag with the decoration metal fittings of the rose has been sent the next day (I appeared suddenly before the person himself noticed the room of Jyun by the animated cartoon).
Antique Dole (a girl doll) that was made precisely as if I totally lived inside fitted when I opened a bag. When Jyun binds half of the interest with a screw, the doll wakes and gives it when "the fifth Rozen Maiden Dole is crimson" and demands that I contract with oneself for Jyun, and it is it with a manservant (the animated cartoon, retainer).
It was Jyun which repelled a crimson haughty manner in a beginning, but it is aimed at life to the doll which I break a windowpane suddenly and invaded and there is not it and makes a contract to stop with deep red before I understand the reason. I am crimson, and Jyun which has been rolled up in a fight of rose young girls by being concerned will bring up the heart through an encounter with various Dole and the people concerned in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment