Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hidamari Sketch


The work that Anime "Hidamari Sketch" made four top Manga of the Ume Aoki original Anime. The Manga printing block is published serially in "Manga Time Kirara Carat" (Houbunsha) from April, 2004. As for the book, five volumes are published. From January, 2007 to March, it was broadcasted as TV Anime.

Yuno which passed longed-for Yamabuki Senior High School art department. Because I am far from the home, I will live in apartment "Hidamari Zhuang" in the door front of the school. I picture the days when I am happy and am lively when six people create it with Miyako of a classmate living in the next room, Hiro and Sae of an upper-class student living downstairs and Nori and Nazuna of the new pupil.

I change by a serialization time in a season and the time, and the turn is not decided in particular. However, as serialization continues, total time passes little by little; is constituted.

No comments:

Post a Comment