Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Junjo Romantica


Anime "Junjo Romantica" is Boys love Anime of the Syungiku Nakamura original. The Manga printing block is published serially in "CIEL TresTres" (Kadokawa Publishing) from 2002. It was broadcasted as twice TV Anime from October to December from April, 2008 to June. As for the book, 12 volumes are published.

I meet Akihiko which Misaki Takahashi of the chief character was introduced to as a tutor for the examination for university in senior high school autumn, 3 by older brother / Takahiro. The first impression is the worst, and I pass through the twists and turns, and it is it to a lover though, furthermore, I hold loathsomeness in Akihiko writing the BL novel which made Takahiro and oneself a model at first. First desired M size (the animated version, three bridges University): The sudden transfer of older brother and his wife is decided at the same time as filling a vacancy passes the) department of economics where existing Hitotsubashi University school building is drawn on and does Akihiko and cohabitation (?). I lose parents in an accident at the age of 8 years old. Room hire is the housework whole. I am at my wits end and when I read through the carelessly latest manuscript, I put up a blue line to the sum and complain to a heavy love scene of Akihiko Toudou and Misaki Suzuki developed in the latest innocent love romance Chika products as Yayoi Akikawa except that I send the days when and it is swung around and feeds Akihiko which always often takes unexpected action worry does not die out. I have character that it is a good-natured person well brightly, but there are many scenes stubborn carelessly for Akihiko.

No comments:

Post a Comment