Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kirarin Revolution


Anime "Kirarin Revolution" is romantic comedy Anime of the An Nakahara original. It was published serially in "CHAO" (Shogakukan) until June, 2009 from April, 2004. It was broadcasted as TV Anime until March, 2008 from April, 2006. As for the book, 14 volumes are published.
Cheerful beautiful girl of school 1 whom I am full, and is a glutton, Kirari of the eighth grader of 14 years old are one day, and I meet Seiji Hiwata of popular idol group "SHIPS", and Kiraki Tukishima falls in love at first sight. I declare that I become an idol out of single-minded desire to get closer to Seiji, but gradually strengthen interest to the occupation itself called the idol.
I have character that I am bumbling and am unreliable, but let talent as the idol flower by an effort to get over born brightness and failure. While is supported by Nasan and SHIPS of the domestic cat; the story that get over various trials, and go ahead through the way of the idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment