Monday, May 18, 2009

Fate/stay night


The work which made PC gaming released than TYPE-MOON in Anime "Fate/stay night" Anime. It is published serially in "monthly boy ace" (Kadokawa Publishing) with a Dato Nishiwaki product from January, 2006. From January, 2006 to June, it is broadcasted as TV Anime. As for the book, eight volumes are sent out.
A stage is a city / a Fuyuki city among the sea and the mountains. There was darkness to erode little by little in this ordinary town.
"The Holy Grail" which grants every wish of an owner said to appear in the Fuyuki City once in dozens of years. It is given seven magicians (a master) familiar spirit (I bunt Sir) of 7 horse men whom "Holy Grail" chose. And I face war around the Holy Grail. It merely kills them in a set, a reason each other that I can have Holy Grail in my hand till it becomes the last set. Chief character / Siro Emiya which I cannot find the talent though I learned magic, and lived as a magician before the half quota. Because Sir contracted with one / a say bar of bunting it accidentally, he is rolled up in Holy Grail War…….

No comments:

Post a Comment