Friday, April 24, 2009

Saki


Anime "Saki" is school Anime by the Ritu Kobayashi original. It is published serially in "young people cancer cancer" (square Enix) from June, 2006. It is broadcasted as Anime TV than April, 2009. As for the book, five volumes are published.
Saki Miyanaga is a first grader of Kiyosumi Senior High School. The beautiful girl who hits the miraculous mah-jong (I can get nervous in bureau plus or minus 0). I make up my mind it is influenced by how to shoot of genius Nodola Haramura, and to join the mah-jong department. Two genius beautiful girls aim at the top of the national convention.
Saki which I was taken to the mah-jong department without understanding the reason, and hit the mah-jong. There were girl, Nodoka which I came across in the bank of the brook there. The result, the game of go were over by victory of Nodoka, but pray when they want you already to hit Nodoka which felt doubt for how to shoot Saki once.

No comments:

Post a Comment