Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Eureka Seven


Anime "Eureka Seven" was robot Anime broadcasted on TV from 2005 to 2006, and it was published this serially in "monthly boy ace" (Kadokawa Publishing) by a collaboration of JinseiKataoka and Kazuma Kondo as the original from March, 2005 to April, 2007. It is shown with Anime for theater in April, 2009.
The planet which there is when a wave of the unknown particle tiger par that the earth which seems to be coral called Sukabu / Coral covers the surface of the earth, and is invisible drifts ground of the domiciliation that I finally looked for that time as I lose consciousness flowed through since it is chased the star of the hometown the human, there very much in in gas.
For boy Renton Thurstone of 14 years old to live in the remote town bell forest, the world rose in "the worst". His world-famous hero as late father Adoroku Thurstone appears in a textbook. However, I am made fun to a classmate about such a father and a disappearing older sister, and it is whispered to the girl of the class if I let imagination turn around and smirk when I "feel sick". And the class teacher is at his/her wits end in the cruelty of results unlike the son of the hero and is nagging when the grandfather accelerator of a hardhead living together inherits machine maintenance shop of the business.
Do air surfing, a riff can say for such him alone, enjoying it gets on a tiger lost wave, and to glide. Ren ton to challenge every day without I believe a longed-for genius riff frill, proud skill back drop to cut of Holland when oneself should have turning, and learning lesson. However, without the wave which is good for the remote town coming, I do not become readily good even if I practice it. The only riff board person leaves the town near by, too and I give it, and it is it with the practice ground of the armed forces, and the favorite riff spot enters a phrase and is prohibited.
I let I have not looked suddenly in evening of one day of such worst continuance either LFO crashes in the home, and a room of the Ren ton partially destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment