Friday, March 13, 2009

Sketchbook


Anime "Sketchbook" is four top Anime by Totan Kobako. It is published serially in "monthly comics braid" ( Mac garden) from April, 2002. It was broadcasted as TV Anime as "Sketchbook - full color's ..." from October, 2007 to December. As for the book, five volumes are published.

Sola Kajiwara of the chief character. I am high raw for girl one year when I am taciturn even if I take it. I was at a loss which club I entered, but have joined the fine art club which performed it for a visit by chance by the course. The favorite thing is a walk and a cat and a sketchbook. It is a sketch meet leisurely in the mountain behind of the school. Observe the mysterious habits of the wild cats of the attending school road; of slightly different seniors of the art room after school is terrible, and it is strange; creation. A rainbow. Fireworks. A sunset.
I sketch small discovery and the mini-case that we have in whose every day. I am impressed to laugh a lot in an instant in a drawn instant a little bit…? A smile is new experience female high school student Anime which homesickness gradually sinks into slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment