Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sutorobo Eiji


Anime "Sutorobo Eiji" is published serially in "a separate volume marguerite" from 2007, and Io Sakisaka is girl anime of the original. As for the book, three volumes are published now.

Ninako of the obedient, quiet high school student chief character. I think that there is not yet that I was in love. However, I look at boy of the extreme popularity of the classmate, Ren and spend days. I noticed Daiki of the same classmate sending thought to oneself, but was not able to have confidence in one's thought while thinking Daiki to be "the good guy". However, it is said to friends that "the feeling is love" and swings.
One day I meet with Ren in the train of the way back. Thereafter Ren and opportunities about increase all the time, and the feelings that there was not so far begin to sprout in Ninako for silly conversation with him and a kind smile……. It is love girl Anime beginning from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment