Saturday, October 18, 2008

BLOOD+


BLOOD+ (Brad plus) was broadcasted in MBS / TBS system in action Animated Feature Film of the Production I.G production from October, 2005 to September, 2006.

The abbreviated designation is called the "blood + (because reason of BLOOD is blood") "B+" "bra pula".

The author of BLOOD+ was published serially in Asuka katura from 2005 to 2007. I develop into BLOOD+ A or the BLOOD+ night travel castle town and become the novel.
Although I did not have memory more than one year ago, the chief character of the high school student who lived in Okinawa-shi, Okinawa koza spent the days that were peace among the step father who was a family and a brother-in-law and friends.
However, I tell the end by having met with the beast drinking vital blood every day of such a chief character. The boy of the chief character who does not have the art to make to a monster attacking is barely helped by the young man of good looks named Haji. And I have a complete change, a sword in my hand as soon as I am made to drink his blood by mouth to mouth transfer to be ashamed and cut down a partner in a moment. I am at a loss in such own ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment