Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My-HiME

The media mix work consisting of a TV animated cartoon, comics, a radio, the drama CDs which Sunrise plays a key role in Anime "My-HiME", and unfold. The Manga version was published serially in "Syonen champion comics" (Akitasyoten) to 2005 32 than 2004 38. As for the book, five volumes are published. From October, 2004 through May, 2005, it was broadcasted as TV Anime.
With a scholarship, in Mai Tokiha which would move into in the Fuka school, it gets to know Yuichi Tate, Shiho Munakata by a relationship with Takumi of the younger brother to have helped Mikoto Minagi which I drifted for the middle toward the Fuka school with a ferry. The enjoyable sea voyage tells the end by a surprise attack of Matsuki Kuga before long. The purpose of Natsuki was Mikoto Minagi, but ability as HiME develops, and Mai which was present at the place defends an attack of Natsuki. Natsuki which did awakening of Mai in a thing of eyes advises Mai not to come to the school.
Mai enjoyed school life without being able to understand a meaning of the advice of Natsuki,; but Takumi of the younger brother
But, I recommend it when I was going to defeat it with ability of HiME to see what is attacked by mysterious biology called Orphans so that Nagi Homura where I appeared there summons the child who is a guardian angel of HiME. For Mai which summoned a child, I murmur significant lines to follow Takumi when Nagi "risks one's important thing if I have a child".
On the other hand, HiME being called in Mai in Natsuki by the Fuka school. I teach that a state organ called 1 acts secretly in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment