Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My-Otome

The media mix work which consists of a TV animated cartoon, comics Sunrise plays a key role as for Anime "My-Otome", and to unfold. From October, 2005 to March, 2006, it was broadcasted as TV Anime. In March, 2010, OVA was released in Blu-ray.

A robber invades a certain night, a Fuuka shrine of Windbloom Kingdom. The king and a queen are killed, and a case becoming missing happens in former My-Otome which served the king.

Then it is 14 years….

It is girl Arika Yumemiya more than the desert on foot. With keepsake "Blue Sky Sapphire" of mother, I aimed at Otome training vocational school "Garderobe Academy" of the world one and only to rely on only the information "that mother was My-Otome once" to look for mother whom she was born, and was separated immediately and did it to Windbloom Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment