Friday, May 14, 2010

Heroman


Anime "HEROMAN" is a Japanese TV animated cartoon of the bones production. The Manga printing block is published serially in "Monthly Shonen Gangan" (Square Enix, Gangan Comics) from August, 2009. It is broadcasted as Anime TV than April, 2010.
Boy Joey which lived in the town of the American West Coast was not rich, but I was small and spent slightly boring daily life by peace every day. Thunder hits it directly in the night of a certain thunderstorm, a house of Joey, and mysterious power dwells in the toy of the robot which I pick it up a few days ago, and cleared it. Joey called a toy "HEROMAN" and was excited at the hero whom I had a crush on having appeared in the reality since I was young.

However, this was only all openings. I will cast the body for a fight with the dreadful invader whom Joey and HEROMAN hit it far before long from the distance of the space, and steal up the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment