Monday, December 21, 2009

Haruhi Suzumiya


The work that Anime "Haruhi Suzumiya" made light Novell of the Nagaru Tanigawa original Anime. From April, 2006 to July, it was broadcasted as TV Anime. In February, 2010, Anime for theater is shown with a title called "Sugumiwa Haruhi no Sousitu", too.

"Native place in the east, Haruhi Suzumiya." Just a human being does not have interest. If there are an alien, a future person, a different dimension person, a person with supernatural power in this, come to me. That's all. "

Haruhi Suzumiya which did senior high school entrance to school of this strange self-introduction at the very beginning. It was a beautiful girl, but it was eccentric itself, and the character / behavior stood alone in a class. However, I come to talk only with Kyon which is just "the human being" who talked to such Haruhi for curiosity.

I hit on Haruhi which grieved over there not being the club activities that oneself can enjoy in a school on past one day for the Golden Week making new club activities with oneself triggered by a remark of Kyon. I take Kyon and occupy the literature club clubroom and, in addition, I roll up Yuki Nagato which was a member of only literature club and I call myself "arbitrary going together" and abduct Miruku Asahina of the upper-class student as a mascot and the maid. Furthermore, I let the Ituki Koizumi "transfer student of the mystery" who changed school in the half-finished time called May join it and start new club "SOS corps" aimed at I "find out an alien and a future person and a person with supernatural power, and playing together".

No comments:

Post a Comment