Friday, November 6, 2009

Tsukihime


Fantastic story Anime that Anime "Tsukihime" assumes a coterie game for PCs of TYPE-MOON the original. The Manga printing block is published serially in "monthly comics electric shock the Great" (media works) in drawing / Syounen Sasaki from October, 2003. For TV Anime, it was broadcasted from October, 2003 to December.

I encountered a casualty as I could think that Shiki Tohno which was the chief character of the story was not saved when I was young and escaped death miraculously. It is kept away from a house of Tohno triggered by the accident by father, and Shiki will be left with the house of the far-off relative. Shiki had a secret. The special eyes which could catch the part that "the thing" was easy to be broken from the direct back of the accident as a black line came to have "devil eyes of the direct death". However, outwardly I was able to live life that I was ordinary as a normal boy because it was reproved and received the glasses which sealed the power of the eyes from the woman whom I met accidentally when I found the ability unmanageable.

However, the continuation bizarre-hunting murder case that it is outrun the blood of the whole body which I share time and time when it was fixed at to return from the house of a relative left from childhood to the parents' house, and get up, and a person is killed will suddenly change life of Shiki into non-daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment